Reach Columbus Together
Saturday, June 3, 2017
As a service opportunity of Alliance Council 2017, this one-day, intergenerational event connects Alliance churches with God’s work in urban centers.
Partnering with workers on location, Alliance people of all ages are welcome to volunteer in various inner-city service projects designed to shine the light of Jesus in practical ways. Make a difference for God‘s Kingdom!
- 9:30 a.m. Registration opens
- 10:00 a.m. Move from registration area to kick-off location
- 10:15 a.m. Kick off and prayer
- 10:30 a.m. To buses and/or other transportation
- 11:00 a.m. Work projects begin
- 3:00 p.m. Work projects completed
- 3:30 p.m. Arrive back at Battelle Grand Hall (food court available)
- 4:00 p.m. Attend Alliance Council 2017 missionary rally and parade at Battelle Grand Hall, Greater Columbus Convention Center
Four sites have been identified as areas where we will provide service. For more information about each site, download the location details PDF or visit these site links.
Westerville, OH 43081
Columbus, OH, 43205
Columbus, OH, 43204
Hilliard, OH 43026
Your registration covers an event T-shirt, water, lunch, and transportation.
- Cost: $25 per person
- Special family rate: $75 for four or more from same household*
Registration deadline is April 28, 2017.
*Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a legal guardian.Register Now
Is God calling you to service? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.
Serve with The Alliance »