Field Office Information
C&MA Field Entry in 1993
- Field Director:
- Mailing Address:
- ul. Miaczynska 25
02-637 Warsaw, POLAND
No organized national C&MA church
- Initiatives flow out of our purpose statement which is to "develop Polish leaders with the passion and means to sustain a church-planting movement capable of putting the gospel within reach of everyone."
- Work alongside and serve national pastors/church planters as they expand God’s Kingdom. Our workers do not serve as the lead partner but assist the national church through facilitating and mentoring.
- Inspire, train, equip, and mentor local, regional, and national church leadership and church planters by working in partnership with missionaries from other sending agencies.
- Using the Marriage Encounter/ALMA principles, minister to couples and train leaders. This also serves as a primary means of drawing people into small groups and into a church plant.
0 International Workers in Poland
- Population--38,635,144 Infant mortality rate--8.5/1,000 Life expectancy--74.4
- Capital City
- Warsaw (2,201,900) pop.
- The size of New Mexico, Poland (120,728 sq. mi.) consists mostly of lowland plain with the Carpathian Mountains along the southern border.
- Polish--96.7%; German--0.4%; Belorussian--0.1%; Ukrainian--0.1%; other--2.7%
- Per capita income--$12,000 Inflation--3.4% Unemployment--19.5% Literacy rate--1000% (2003 est.)
- Government/Political Climate
- Democratic republic. Poland gained independence in 1918 and was overrun by Germany and the Soviet Union in WWII. It became a Soviet satellite state, but labor turmoil in 1980 led to the Solidarity Movement and multiparty democracy in 1989. Poland joined the European Union in 2004.
- Roman Catholic--95%; Eastern Orthodox, Protestant, other--5%
Support the Mission
Alliance ministry in Poland is primarily funded through the Great Commission Fund. Help fulfill Jesus’ Great Commission and make a gift to the GCF today.
Give to Special Projects
These field-approved projects are funded by donations in addition to the GCF. Click and give today.
If you don’t see the project you are looking for, use the designated giving option.
The Alliance believes wholeheartedly in the power and necessity of prayer. We cannot “Live the Call Together” unless prayer is central to all we do—in our denomination, in our churches, and in our individual lives.
You can help build Christ’s Church around the world by donating online to the Great Commission Fund. This central funding vehicle allows our international workers to focus on ministry rather than raising financial support.
Is God calling you to full-time service? Do you want to participate in a short-term missions trip and experience missions work firsthand? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.