Alliance Youth Ministries Coordinator – National Office, CO
The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) is seeking an experienced coordinator for the Alliance Youth Ministries Office.
Posted on March 16, 2017
Jobs at the National Office
- full-time, onsite position
- under the direction of the Alliance Youth Ministries consultant
This is a full time, onsite position located at the National Office of the C&MA in Colorado Springs. The Alliance Youth Ministries coordinator is under the general direction of the Alliance Youth Ministries consultant and is responsible for managing the relational network for the Alliance Youth Ministries Office through engaging and connecting with local church ministries around the country. The ideal candidate will have 1–3 years of experience in a similar job, and ideally some experience within the C&MA. In the performance of his/her responsibilities, this position supports the overall mission of the C&MA as described below.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and other software
- 2–4 years of college preferred with an emphasis on ministry studies
- Manages communication timeline and the relational network for the Alliance Youth Ministries Office through engaging and connecting well with local church ministries, particularly youth workers, district superintendents, and solo pastors; builds relationships with Alliance Youth partners, and seeks to find opportunities to assist reaching the next generation with Envision, LIFE, Alliance Camping Ministry, Alliance Colleges, and Alliance Bible Quizzing
- Manages the Alliance Youth Worker Network through our DEVA plan, and develops and coordinates mass equipping campaigns to all Alliance Youth workers on a quarterly basis
- Creates content and engagement campaigns for all media outlets including Web, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog, newsletter, and others as needed
- Initiates and coordinates the production of promotional materials including design, editing, and production in coordination with Development
- Manages the show notes, guest lineups, and reimbursements for the Alliance Youth podcast
Event Coordination Assistance:
- Coordinates with the Alliance Youth Ministries consultant for events ranging from 5 to 6,000 people including site selection, meeting space, reservations, rooms needed, decorating, contacts, VIP guests, transportation (includes driving), welcome packets, and meals; travels to these events across the country and supports the Next Conference, The Gathering, Engage, and others as needed by working with on the ground and regional coordinators
- May lead seminars, trainings, and breakouts as requested at Alliance Youth functions
- Assists with financial transactions such as journal credits, debits, and accounts payable to all conference/event speakers
- Supports and assists with the development of management reports as needed
The C&MA is an evangelical denomination committed to planting churches both in the United States and internationally. The C&MA is committed to world missions, stressing the fullness of Christ in personal experience, building the Church, and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth. The ultimate goal of all programs, functions, and activities undertaken by the C&MA is to further the foregoing purposes and to give spiritual and organizational support to all general members of the C&MA, so that they are free to preach the gospel, to plant churches, and to hasten the return of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Because of the C&MA’s primary and exclusive Christian and religious purposes, the C&MA will employ only individuals who:
- Profess a personal belief in Jesus Christ as personal Savior; and
- Accept and live in accordance with the C&MA Statement of Faith, and
- Are active participants in a local evangelical Christian church; and
- Accept and abide by the Policy on Alcohol and Marijuana Use; and
- Accept and abide by the Statement on Human Sexuality
Applicants should be aware that serving in the international world often requires a higher degree of grace and flexibility. For example, overseas teams can be suddenly and unexpectedly impacted by illness, government decisions, financial realities, team changes, or other factors beyond the team’s control. The challenge for applicants is that these factors can sometimes necessitate the sudden redefining of a position, which may take place before, during, or after the application/interview process has begun or is completed.Apply Now
Is God calling you to service? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.
Serve with The Alliance »