Worship Ministry Faculty – Crown College
Crown College is seeking to fill a Worship Ministry faculty position.
Posted on March 14, 2017
Crown College is seeking applicants for a full-time, tenure track, Worship Ministry faculty position. Faculty rank determined on experience and qualifications. Start: July 1, 2017
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Teaching undergraduate courses in Worship Ministry
- Total load: 4 classes/semester (3 classes + chapel and program admin).
- Music theory 1,2; Technology in Worship; Biblical Perspectives of Worship; Worship Planning and Administration; Worship Ministry of the Church; Internship
- Recruit/Train/Oversee Chapel Worship Teams
- Administrating adjunct music teachers, practice rooms, equipment, etc.
- Participation in department meetings
- Academic advising
- College committee assignments
- Participation in strategic planning and vision for the Department and Institution
- Master’s degree in related field; must be willing/qualified to pursue terminal degree
- Higher education teaching experience in Worship Ministry or related areas
- Experience leading church worship
- Demonstrated ability to integrate technology into teaching
- Effectively engage students of diverse backgrounds and skill levels
- Ability to integrate an active, personal, evangelical faith in teaching
- Commitment to mentoring young leaders through Christian higher education
- Demonstrate (C&MA) values in life and ministry
- C&MA Ordination/Consecration (if not current, required to obtain license promptly; work steadily toward ordination/consecration)
- Commitment to personally support and practice the Crown College Statement of Faith and Community Covenant
- Terminal degree in the field of Worship Ministry
- 5 years full time higher education teaching experience in Worship Ministry and/or related fields
- 5 years full time Church Worship Ministry experience
- Active participation in professional worship organization(s)
- Experience with multiple cultural forms of Christian worship
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.Interested applicants must submit all materials on or before April 7, 2016.
Is God calling you to service? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.
Serve with The Alliance »