The following resources are made available online, free-of-charge for private, scholarship and research purposes only. All materials are copyrighted* by law and may not be resold, republished or downloaded for profit. All publications are provided as PDF documents and photographs as JPG files, unless otherwise noted. To request information not available online, please contact us directly. In your message, please provide specific details of the nature of your work and materials/information desired, your name, address, phone number, and deadline (if any).
- Alliance Magazine 1882-2006
- The Gospel in All Lands (A.B. Simpson magazine), 1880-1881
- Living Truths Magazine 1902-1907
- Annual Reports of the C&MA 1888-1916
- Missionary Atlases 1924, 1935, 1950, 1964
- The Challenge of Laos 1953-1969 (Laos)
- Indo-China Missions publications (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia)
- The India Alliance 1890-1978 (Berar, East Khandesh, Gujarat, Marathi and Maharashtra fields)
- The Pioneer 1929-1941; 1946-1958; 1964-1995 (Indonesia)
Warning Concerning Copyright Restrictions
The copyright law of the Unites States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproduction of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
The C&MA National Archives reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order involves a violation of copyright law.
Is God calling you to service? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.
Serve with The Alliance »