Music and Worship

Thu Jan 18 00:00:00 MST 2018

Central District C&MA

The Willard Christian Alliance Church is looking to fill a full-time position that will focus mainly on Worship Arts. We are a church that meets in two locations with one location having a blended worship style and the other having a classic worship format. The position will be approximately 75% worship ministries with the other 25% to be determined, based upon the applicant's gifts. Basic Requirements A full time position of which roughly 75% would be in the Worship Arts ministries. The remaining responsibilities to be assigned based upon giftedness. Necessary Qualities � Clearly demonstrates a love for Jesus � Gifted in leading people before the Throne of God � Competent in both vocals and instruments � A shepherding care-giving heart that values growing together � Consistently pressing deeper into Christ. � A servant-heart that encourages others � A team player � Willingness to pursue denominational ordination or consecration. Responsibilities � Oversee worship services at Maple and 224 campuses � Serve on Worship Committee to help plan worship services � Lead worship teams and oversee auditions and selections � Develop a philosophy of worship for our greater church family � Develop new musicians for worship teams � Plan and Lead a discipleship program for tech and worship members � Develop worship ministry for youth ministry � Organize a creative arts team for platform design � Oversight of tech and lighting teams � Facilitate AV improvements � General correspondence and office hours expected � Help develop graphics for sermon series, programs, and events � Assist in the development and training of tech and lighting teams � Implement choir/special music ministry at Maple Street Campus � Initiate philosophy of introducing new music to our church � Develop format for selecting Jesus-centered worship songs � Serve on the Staff Team in the planning and executing of church-wide events and programs � Attend staff meetings and denominational conferences � Oversee church social media platforms � Recognize that roughly 25% of job description would be outside of the Worship Arts Ministry. � Work with drama team Benefits Salary to be based upon experience Family Health Care 5% Retirement Match Personal Ministry Budget

Share

Get Involved...

Pray.

We cannot “Live the Call Together” unless prayer is central to all we do.
Pray with us »

Serve.

Is God calling you to service? We’re here to help you connect your passion with God’s purpose.
Serve with The Alliance »

Give.

Help build Christ’s Church by supporting the ministry and workers of The Alliance.
Give today »